Five SEO Tips To Increase Your Search Engine Rank
© AffiliateSeeking - This article is not allowed to be re-published but can be linked to.
When trying to make our websites rank high in search engines, there are some SEO tips that we always read about, like "Use keywords," and more keywords, that sort of stuff.
But what else can you do after loading your article keywords? Are there any other SEO tips that will help you increase your rank in search engines?
Here are five SEO tips that will help you increase your search engine rank:
1. Get links. Here's a basic SEO tip: Get as many links as you can to as many sites as you can. If you have a blog, put in it links to your articles. You can also post links in the bulletin boards of your social networking site. If you post in a forum, find an appropriate forum and post your link there. Look for articles that are related to your links and where you can leave comments, and leave a comment, then attach a link to your comment. Use social bookmarking sites to bookmark your pages and articles. There are many ways to get links to your site, but these are the easiest. Here's another SEO tip:
2. Deep link. When you post links, make sure that the links are directed towards the content of your site, NOT the homepage. When search engine sees that all the links coming into your page ends at the homepage, it will think your site is not worthwhile because there is nothing interesting inside. OR it will think that your links were generated by a program instead of real readers.
3. Article exchange. This is a you-scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours SEO tip: you make a deal with somebody that you'll publish their article in your page and include a link back to their site, if they will publish your article in their page with a link back to their site. Just make sure that the article you send them is appropriate for their site, and vice versa.
4. Put a site map in your website. Why? It all boils down to two of SEO's biggest magic words, other than "key words": MORE LINKS.
5. Put your keywords in your links. In other words, if your article is about SEO tips, your title should be something like "SEO Tips That Work," your link should be something like http://www.computersearchengines.com/SEOtips.html. This way, not only do you get your link, you also get your keywords. Two birds in one stone!
As you can see, SEO is not really difficult. With these simple tips, you can increase the number of your links and keywords, and in effect, raise your search engine ranking and increase visitors to your site.
|If you want to use this article on your website, in your newsletter or anywhere else on the Internet, then you can only link to the article and not re-publish it. If you wish to link to the article, here is the html linking code:|
|<a href="http://www.affiliateseeking.com/ashow/289.html">Five SEO Tips To Increase Your Search Engine Rank</a>||