SEO: How to Build Links for High Page Rankings
© AffiliateSeeking - This article is not allowed to be re-published but can be linked to.
SEO requires you to build links more than anything else. Why? Because the more quality sites that link to you, the more they think you must have a good web site. It's that simple. No good links, no top page ranking. In this article, we'll show you some ways to get good links to your site.
- CREATE TOP TEN LISTS of whatever that people will link to. If it's about SEO and link building, try something like "Top Ten SEO Link Building Tricks" or something like that. You can bet people will click on that link in searches and link to it too.
- PRESS RELEASE. A press release is a pseudo-news article that aims to promote your business or, in this case, web site. There are web sites that let you submit press releases for free too. Read about good press release writing first.
- EZINE ARTICLES. This is a good way to build your reputation and get links. For example, you can write quality SEO articles to web design or SEO ezine sites, with links back to your site. If the ezine site is top-ranked, you're assured of quality links.
- FLATTERY. You want top-ranking sites to link to you. But how do you get their attention? One sure way is to flatter them. Write favorable reviews about them with links back to their web sites. Make sure your site looks professional and reliable.
- ANSWER FORUMS. Some message boards let you include a link to your site in your signature. Build a good reputation in these boards. Be an active contributor by helping other members. They'll visit your site and maybe link to it.
- STRATEGIC LINKS. Do you click anything in a long list of web sites? Probably not. But if you're reading an article and the author refers you to a relevant link (e.g. "To read more about SEO links building, read John Smith's Top 10 Link Building Tips") you'll probably click on it. That's the kind of links you should try to get.
- SOFTWARE. We saved the easiest for last. If this is all too tedious for you, automate the whole thing with a program like SEO Elite or other.
These are just a few SEO tips for link building. One more reminder: With SEO, not just any link would do; they have to be from "trusted" (high ranking) web sites. So don't bother so much with link swapping or buying traffic. It's quality and relevance that count.
|If you want to use this article on your website, in your newsletter or anywhere else on the Internet, then you can only link to the article and not re-publish it. If you wish to link to the article, here is the html linking code:|
|<a href="http://www.affiliateseeking.com/ashow/281.html">SEO: How to Build Links for High Page Rankings</a>||