Top 5 SEO Factors to Increase Search Ranking
© AffiliateSeeking - This article is not allowed to be re-published but can be linked to.
Search engine ranking is arguably the number one most important goal of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You want to get a high search engine ranking so that people will view your article and visit your site.
The most efficient way to increase your search engine ranking is by knowing which SEO factors actually matter, and which don't.
Here's our list of the Top 5 most important SEO factors that will increase your search engine rankings:
1. Keywords in the Title. This is so important and powerful that while a good title tag can help your ranking very much, a bad title tag can hurt your ranking just as well. Be very careful with your choice of title tags for SEO. And yes, don't forget to include excellent keywords in your title.
2. Keywords in the Text Body. This needs care because if it is overdone, it may actually lower your ranking instead of raise it. Also, search engines are beginning to analyze topics as well as keywords, to determine if the page is really suitable for the topic being searched. However, keywords in the text is still a very helpful SEO tool when used in ways that make sensible sentences.
3. Relevance of Text Body to Keywords. As previously mentioned, search engines are beginning to analyze topics as well as keywords, so it's important that the content of your page shows a strong relationship with the SEO keywords you are using.
4. Keywords in the Domain. If your domain name matches your keywords exactly, that another SEO point for you, and will definitely increase your ranking. Be careful to avoid too many hyphens: More than two hyphens may actually decrease your ranking, but one hyphen is even better than none at all.
5. Keywords in the URL. This SEO tip is best for search engines like Yahoo, but even with search engines like Google, it will also help by increasing your page's relevance, and as a result, your page's ranking. Unlike keywords in your domain, it helps to have more than one hyphen in your URL.
You may have noticed by now that, inevitably, it still all boils down to keywords, basically. However, it's no longer JUST keywords, but keywords used in a way that makes sense.
As search engines become more sophisticated, the quality of an article increasingly becomes more influential in SEO rankings. Senselessly sprinkling keywords all over a page no longer works. So use your keywords generously but properly and skillfully, and watch your search engine rankings go up.
|If you want to use this article on your website, in your newsletter or anywhere else on the Internet, then you can only link to the article and not re-publish it. If you wish to link to the article, here is the html linking code:|
|<a href="http://www.affiliateseeking.com/ashow/166.html">Top 5 SEO Factors to Increase Search Ranking</a>||