In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page.
1) Content - get it right, relevent, well worded, specific to the proposition of the page - and limited to that!
2) Check your title tags, make sure they contain keywords relevant to the page
3) Check image alt tags
4) Simplify the code, eliminate anything unnecessary, especially menus! Use CSS wherever possible, i.e. eliminate FLASH and Java menu code.
5) Work out a good model for the meta data (description, keywords, google verification code etc)
6) Do a sitemap and upload it in google webmaster tools
7) Get inbound links from other sites, do a press release, ask your friends!
8) Use SEO friendly urls that are descriptive
9) Custom 404...
Try with thewebpole.com
for geting best SEO for your website