AffiliateSeeking Forum

AffiliateSeeking Forum (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/)
-   Web Hosting (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/web-hosting/)
-   -   Best hosts that offer stable Custom VPS hosting service? (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/web-hosting/13092-best-hosts-that-offer-stable-custom-vps-hosting-service.html)

aspoon 01-26-2012 01:30 PM

Best hosts that offer stable Custom VPS hosting service?

I decided to use Tailoredvps.com hosting services as they offer custom VPS plans - this what I need.
I would like to save as much as possible money and need discounts.

Can anyone share discounts on their services?
Where can I find customer hosting reviews about them?

igro~service 01-30-2012 04:30 PM

I know the best VPS providers are: b2vps.com and aspnix.com.
These companies have resourceful plans with stable servers, 100% uptime and responsive support.

ssiop 02-01-2012 12:45 PM

Tailoredvps.com support team is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
They are offering 20% off the price with the code (HELLO2012).
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

hosted 02-09-2012 10:23 AM

I suggest you to use services provided by Exmasters.com.
They are offering cheap VPS plans with high performance and useful features. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

Robredo 02-10-2012 12:24 PM

You can rely on Tailoredvps.com - they have stable and fast servers, professional customer support team, they work even at midnight and that's a great plus for them.
Pricing is super cheap.
They offer 14-day money guarantee, so you will lose nothing.

llqi 02-16-2012 11:22 AM

I have some clients who are happy using tailoredvps.com web hosting services.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Hasan 02-27-2012 02:34 PM

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know Hosteasier as suitable for any webmasters who is looking for reliable hosting solutions, you won't regret of using them.

Marcos 02-29-2012 11:21 AM

Why do you still hesitate?
Tailoredvps.com is trustworthy company. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Many of my clients have been using their services for a long time.

KeyKo 03-07-2012 11:02 AM

You know 4goodhosting.com provides quite amazing VPS accounts on Linux and Windows platforms.
They have affordable VPS deals which contain many useful resources and their uptime is 100%.
I think they are worth your attention.

jakson0100 03-15-2012 11:20 AM

The best Windows host I've ever used -- anywhere in the world -- is vpswebserver.com. I found them in this WHT forum here webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1131004 Based in Chicago.It is specialized in providing Microsoft Hyper-V VPS hosting,network and OS administration experts with at least 10 years of experience in the IT field.

On the server side, vpswebserver uses two highly regarded data centers located in Chicago and Philadelphia which come with the highest amount of interconnectivity, redundancy and security imaginable plus they have 24/7/365 on-site data center technicians to ensure complete reliability. More specifically, VpsWebServer’s spacious Chicago facility, which is also the home to many of its managed dedicated server and Virtual Private Server clients, has allowed the company to effectively and competitively scale its prices.

Faulkner 03-15-2012 01:41 PM

AS an alternative I recommend planethoster.net services. With their plans you will get high performance and featured VPS for cheap prices.