» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Marketing > Search Engines & SEO

Search Engines & SEO General search engines and search engine optimization discussion.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 AM

angelina12 is on a distinguished road
Default Not getting traffic from twitter

Hello friends, i have 1100 followers on twitter but i am not getting single traffic, can any one say what is the reason i am not getting any traffic?
Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 AM

Rob Baker is on a distinguished road
Without knowing more details it's hard to say. What site are you promoting? What tactics are you using on twitter? If you could provide more details, it would be alot easier to help.

Just earlier this evening I did find an ebook on twitter marketing called "The Five Steps to Profit Report." I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I did browse it and it's a step by step twitter marketing strategy guide Perhaps it might be of some help to you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:02 AM

thegetpr is on a distinguished road
i think you didnt post anything about you , thats why you are not getting traffic
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:54 AM

angelina12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Baker View Post
Without knowing more details it's hard to say. What site are you promoting? What tactics are you using on twitter? If you could provide more details, it would be alot easier to help.

Just earlier this evening I did find an ebook on twitter marketing called "The Five Steps to Profit Report." I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I did browse it and it's a step by step twitter marketing strategy guide Perhaps it might be of some help to you.
Hello Rob if you have read that ebook can you share your knowledge with us how to increase traffic on twitter.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:18 PM

grim1208 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grim1208 Send a message via MSN to grim1208 Send a message via Skype™ to grim1208
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina12 View Post
Hello Rob if you have read that ebook can you share your knowledge with us how to increase traffic on twitter.
without sounding like a flamer, he did already say he hadn't read it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Baker
... I haven't had a chance to read it
Have most people already been here? twittorialsonline.com/ Real quick videos on tools you can use to boost your followers and balance out the people you are following to the people that are following you.

Hope that helps.

grim1208
newgameprojects.net
Old 06-19-2009, 08:32 AM

gurukid22 is on a distinguished road
Default Twitter

I have had a similar problem when i looked into it i realised that %90 of my followers where other internet marketers and the were also following thousands so when i send my message out it was only on pages for a matter of seconds. So not only did no one see my messages but they were'nt the right type of customers i needed.

Since then i have been taking more time to who i follow and work harder on building a relationship with people so im not just a spammer. doing this i have found that twitter (Like Everything) is much more work than people first think.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:52 PM

thegetpr is on a distinguished road
just put what are you doing in your profile with short url you will get traffic
Old 08-08-2013, 01:42 PM

neetuk is on a distinguished road
Put content and URL daily and shorten it then you will definitely get traffic oln your website.