Useful SEO Tips
* Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.
* Be bold - Use your tag in everywhere its required.
* Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
* Site map: A big site needs a site map, which should be linked to from every page on the site.
* Article exchanges: There is a link exchanges, but not useful as they generally are. Article exchanges are similar to link exchanges but its much more useful. You publish someone Else's article on the history of pudding pops with a link back to their site.
* The bottom line in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.
* When optimizing your blog posts, optimize your post title tag independently from your blog title.
* Use a lengthy Page titles.
These are the few tips for you, hope your site will rank much better if you follow these tips. All the best....