Here are a few guidelines which you should follow when posting on these forums.
1. Make sure you start threads in the most suitable category. Don't start the thread just to post your sites link.
2. Make posts that will help others and not just to spam your own sites link (only add your link to a replying post if you really believe it will help the original poster). Never say things like 'For a good affiliate program check my sig/signature', 'to earn more money online look at my signature', etc. We only allow affiliate referral links in your signature and not in the actual content of each post.
3. Don't write loads of posts that doesn't contribute much to the forum. These type of posts may include things like 'I agree with what you said', 'nice post!', etc.
4. Posts with just a link in and no other text will be deleted even if it's not a link to your site.
5. Don't post multiple posts one straight after the other in the same thread, don't bump posts, and don't start duplicate threads.
6. Dont insult other forum members and other members sites as this is a friendly forums.
7. Don't post press releases or articles. If you find a good article then just link to it and also mention a little about the article. Don't just copy parts of the article. Write in the post what you found good or bad about what the article says.
8. When contributing to the forum, write your own stuff and don't just copy the content/information from other places on the web.
9. Keep your posts on topic as much as possible.
10. To be able to post in the 'Site Reviews & Critiques' forum, you must have at least 30 posts.
11. Don't start new threads to post about your affiliate programs, we have an affiliate programs directory for affiliate programs, that's the place where you should be submitting your affiliate program.
12. We the Administrator and Moderators are controlling these forums, so we get the last say of what stays and goes here. But anyway, enjoy using these forums.
Signature Rules and Guidelines
We have signature rules and guidelines in place. We allow you to have a signature if:
1. You have made at least 10 posts
2. You have more than 1 reputation point. (All members start of with 10 points, so the more you get along with others within these forums the more likely you will receive more positive points. If your posts help others alot then they are likely to give you positive reputation points. If you spam these forums then members are more likely to give you negative reputation points, which you don't want.)
All members signatures must include:
1. No more than 3 lines of text.
2. No more than 300 characters excluding BBCode Markup
3. No more than 400 characters including BBCode Markup
4. No more than 2 urls/links (clickable links)
What are user infractions?
A user infraction is given to a member that we feel has broken one or all of our posting guidelines and even other things on our forums. When you have been given an infraction for something it will mean that you will get some points given to you. The amount of points that you get per infraction depends on what the rule that you broke was. We decide if we feel that you should have an infraction or not so if you receive an infraction then please don't go moaning about it, posting it on the forums or sending us a PM.
Can I get banned from having to many infractions?
The simple answer to this is yes. If you keep getting infractions and reach 15 points then you will receive a 10 day temporary ban. Once 10 days is over you will be able to post on the forums again. If you reach 30 infraction points then you will receive a permanent ban. As long as you post with sense and keep all of the faq guidelines in mind when you are posting, you should then be fine. This system is in place to catch the people that are here to just break rule after rule.
Why do you use Infractions?
We use infractions as we believe it's a good system and will help to make these forums a better place for us all. All of the infractons you receive will have a date when they will each expire unless you have the 30 infracton points meaning a permanent ban.
Can other members give infractions to others?
No we do not allow this as people will abuse it. If people don't like you then they are likely to keep giving you infractions. Only forum adminstrators and moderators can give out infractions. Even though we may not like some of you, which I would doubt very much, we will only give an infraction to you because we feel that you have broken a rule/guideline and not because we don't like you.
Why have I got an infraction and someone else has not when they have done the same thing?
The other member most probably did get an infraction. It is just that you can't see it as we don't allow each member to see other members infractions.
What shall I do if I have a dispute with other members?
If you have a dispute with or members then please just ignore them. We are a growing forum and have alot to do, so we unfortunately have not got the time to sort out everyones disputes.
Can I delete another members post or have it deleted or can I have all my posts deleted?
If you want all your posts deleted or quite a few of them, then we will not allow this. Using our forums means that once you post something, we will then automatically own the copyrights to the content contained within each post. If you would like another members post edited then you will have to ask the member to edit the post. If they can't edit the post then ask them to contact us via PM and we will do it for them.
By using these forums, if anything happens to you or anyone else, we will not be held responsible or pay for any damages that may result from using these forums. This includes all sections of the forums and even the rest of the affiliateseeking.com site.
Please note that these rules are likely to change from time to time, so please check back often.
We take copyright very seriously. So please only submit content to our forum and other parts of our website if it was written or is owned by you.
If you find any content on our website that belongs to you and you want it to be taken down from our site as you own the rights to the content, then please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and place Copyright Infringement in the subject line of the email so we can easily notice it. You will need to include the url that the infringing content is on and the url of where your copied content is located.
We will aim to get this sorted and removed the content from our site within 7 days and reply to your email once it has been done, that's if we find it's a genuine copyright infringement. If it's not taken down within 7 days and we have not responded, then the email may have been misplaced. So please send us another email as we taken copyright infringement very seriously and will reply to every copyright infringement email.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 PM.