» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Marketing > Pay Per Click Advertising

Pay Per Click Advertising Anything to do with ppc marketing. Don't annouce or advertise your own site here.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM

eguide is on a distinguished road
now i am presently used google ad-sense this is really helpful to you..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM

Atle Iversen is on a distinguished road
Google adwords is good, but very difficult to do right. I've also tried Stumbleupon which is very easy, but not very targeted traffic.

I would love a service somewhere in between these two - moderately targeted without being too difficult...
Old 10-07-2010, 10:54 PM

stephanielarry is on a distinguished road
I keyword elite. This is a software research keywords that can help you reduce your time and effort looking around the internet.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:21 AM

arthur is on a distinguished road
i never used keyword elite, but i check it all,,,,it look cool, i mostly use google tools ........... will try to use it..
one thing more while in concerning with keywords, we should not rely on one tool, we must have to use maximum tools, and get idea from them,, thn should apply for perfect results.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:21 AM

newbie2010 is on a distinguished road
Good to know about this nice PPC programs. What is advance with them?
Old 10-28-2010, 12:45 PM

James cuck is on a distinguished road
New to all of this thank you for the info!
Old 11-03-2010, 10:26 AM

webinstruct is on a distinguished road
Default Pay per click

Pay per click (PPC) is really a way of advertising and advertising your products and companies on the internet. With this approach, the advertiser pays an marketing web site. The quantity of this marketing is dependent to the amount of viewers who will actually click on and view your ads. This really is 1 of probably the most well-known methods the place companies promote on-line. This approach can either produce earnings or price as well a lot depending to the advertiserís abilities.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Banned

marklucas8 is on a distinguished road
It is a keyword research software that can help you derogate your time and effort to search all around the internet.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Banned

bowmanaxel is on a distinguished road
is a good way to drive targeted traffic to your website, but do not rely solely on this because Google can stop overnight, iv had a friend with just Google it and simply deleted
Old 12-24-2010, 12:14 PM

bobwillz is on a distinguished road
Build a keyword list containing all possible keyword phrases of somebody who would or has intention of buying your service. Most PPC beginners use upto 30 keywords only, where most small campaigns should be upto 1,000 keyword phrases to maximize coverage of all keyword varieties.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:20 PM

zomex is on a distinguished road
I haven't used any of these programs before but thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge of them.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:42 AM

sneddandcosta313 is on a distinguished road
possible that you gonna like it, it gave me a lot of valuable infoi use this two tools on a regular basis (especially extreme co.) and very pleased with their work! also recently found a tool for my work called semrush.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:15 PM

RockstarWorking is on a distinguished road
i use google adsence and it's best program of ppc
Old 10-14-2011, 01:28 PM

monikadhiman is on a distinguished road
Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing, because most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:37 PM

seocorporation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to seocorporation
Hi......
Pay per click (PPC)is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites with related content that have agreed to show ads. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" methods used in television and newspaper advertising.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:29 PM

urekait is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to urekait Send a message via MSN to urekait Send a message via Yahoo to urekait Send a message via Skype™ to urekait
Default Ban of Adsense account

Hi, I get approval of Adsense after third time try. It was going on well. After a few months my account is banned but they show no reason. It may happen anything wrong with my account. They could show it. That is why I am annoyed at Adsense.

Any suggestion for me?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:26 AM

anthonyscott213 is on a distinguished road
After Google introduced the concept of "Google Adwords"; internet marketing changed its face forever. Thereafter new terminology "Pay Per Click advertising" has been ruling the world of Internet. And why it should not? Pay per click has been the most effective and smartest way to reach to the customers and business with them.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:54 PM

thietkelogo is on a distinguished road
I use PPC and do not need to use Key Word Elite because i have paid
Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 AM

faisalsa is on a distinguished road
How to use google ppc. Please explain. I use neo bux, Infinity bux, Clicksia But google ??
Old 06-13-2012, 11:56 AM

Sap_Payment is on a distinguished road
PPC - pay per click
pay per click ads placed near search result, pay per click ads are text ads only
when you click on ads, advertisement charge small amount.