» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Marketing > General Marketing

General Marketing Discuss anything to do with link building and any other general marketing stuff.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:25 PM

emumbert1 is on a distinguished road
I think email marketing is very attractive, if you build it right. First, offer something of value free, no strings attached. Second, use a pro service like aweber.Third, get your site developed to the point that people opt in to receive offers from you. Opt in email is the most effective tool I've found, but it takes time to develop. Don't over use it. Give your readers something useful 7 days a week and don't ask them to buy anything. Just good information on their subject of choice. Then when you do pass along a great offer, they are much more likely to trust you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:32 PM

prakask is on a distinguished road
Better look for a professional or else it will land as a spam.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM

AnnieSh is on a distinguished road
These usually take the form of regular emails known as newsletters. A newsletter may carry promotional messages or advertisements, but will aim at developing a long-term impact on the readers. It should provide the readers with value, which means more than just sales messages. It should contain information which informs, entertains or otherwise benefits the readers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:13 AM

recordo is on a distinguished road
I think hiring a professional Email Marketing Email Marketing Service is better and the right choice. If you do it alone, could cause as spam and may damage your reputation.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:47 PM

iresh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to iresh Send a message via MSN to iresh Send a message via Yahoo to iresh Send a message via Skype™ to iresh
my advise is do not wast your time on this, there are many new ways are out there so, why to bother about this
Old 01-21-2011, 07:48 AM

Buck is on a distinguished road
ey...
Email Marketing is using email to distribute your marketing messages.Most popular is growing your own list, for example a newsletter, and sending emails to the list containing tips along with things subscribers might be interested in buying.As well as your own list of tip-readers and potential customers, Email Marketing can also cover advertising on email newsletters or follow-up emails to your own customers
I think Group Mail and Handymailer are the best software for email marketing.... both are best..
Old 02-08-2011, 12:50 PM

Hughj is on a distinguished road
Hello tanja,

Well, email marketing is a cost-effective and powerful tool. Get it right and you'll see sales and revenue you never think of with traditional direct mail.

To get it right, choose an email marketing system that out-performs on:

1. The design of the emails you send – a professional HTML email template grabs and holds interest, maximises response, and maintains your brand presence. And it needs to be quick and easy to create.
2. The deliverability of your email marketing campaigns – sender reputation and authentication are critical factors when it comes to making sure your email campaigns get through the spam filters and reach their targets.
3. Your campaign tracking and reporting – detailed reporting on how your customers respond to your email marketing campaigns is crucial to increasing the success of campaigns.

On basis of my experience, i can highly recommend u dotmailer. It’s is a powerful email marketing platform, that IMO has a number of awesome features. Besides a trial account is available at their website, so u can test the software and find out more about this email marketing agency here
Old 02-15-2011, 08:06 AM

priscillajlaw is on a distinguished road
Looking to build an opt in email list for my business and I've been looking at different sites offering to build an email list.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 AM

ljseoer is on a distinguished road
icontact.com & constantcontact.com
Both are good and trustable.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:46 PM

slaza is on a distinguished road
Marketing via email is still the most productive way of increasing sales. That's why we get so much junk mail. However, a good way of doing it is to build a targeted list where you can email your subscribers once or twice a weeek. You will need a good autoresponder like Aweber or getresponse or icontact. Place some ads offering a free ebook in your niche, but make sure you have a squeeze page to capture names and email addresses of your subscribers.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:18 PM

albertjooger is on a distinguished road
Email marketing is the great and most upgraded tack to advertise your product or web in the whole world.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:56 PM

tianli is on a distinguished road
i dont think it is a good idea for your business
Old 04-18-2011, 11:19 PM

willowyok is on a distinguished road
E-mail marketing is a form o f direct marketing uses electronic mail as a communicating commercial or fund raising messages an audience. Opt in email advertising or permission marketing of advertising via email, recipient of the advertisement has consented to receive it.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 AM

richerdjohn is on a distinguished road
I think that the it is the powerful way of marketing.It is the cheapest and the easy way of marketing.E-mail marketing helps you scale your online business and keep in touch with your customers .
Old 04-22-2011, 06:51 AM

Best Debt Leads is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Best Debt Leads
We just started this software that sends out emails and it puts it in the inbox not spam. But it takes an hour to load 500
Old 04-24-2011, 01:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Email marketing is easy and cheapest way of marketing.Social media play a vital role now a days to email marketing.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:29 AM

banhuifang is on a distinguished road
I know only two best email marketing service providers.
icontact.com & constantcontact.com
Both are good and trustable.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:57 PM

mickhelpaul is on a distinguished road
is it true....... what the information your provided?
Old 04-27-2011, 12:28 PM

Hi dear,

I think that email marketing is the easy and cheapest way of marketing.you advertisement of your product very and soon.Social media is also the other way of marketing.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:25 AM

herry is on a distinguished road
Default i am not in the favor of email marketing

sorry dear but i am not the favor of email marketing as far as it is my thinking that when someone works on the internet he don't pay attention to the ads ads and specially when someone receives the and marketing email it make him annoyed how he could be agree for the purchase????