» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Business > General Business

General Business General forums for running and owning a business in general. Discuss business stuff here.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:43 AM

joe12joe is on a distinguished road
Default Inheritance and Business

People say" Some people are born to be a business man". Business comes in their gene. Its their mind, they cannot stop it. They can never be controlled and they like to live a free bird. Other says, its a skill which you can acquire gradually with a time, study and experience. What are your views? Is it an art that comes from Genes or Is it a skill which can developed by anyone?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:48 PM

Baskin is on a distinguished road
Business is sure not a free bird. Sure, some birds can take coins in their beaks and fly away. However, no business will accept money from a bird. Unless it's a vending machine or something. That being said, parents sometimes have children that are similar to themselves in some way.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM

fake antispyware is on a distinguished road
well, I'm on the second opinion. Business needs to be prepared. You need to learn much things, for example, read some books on business, get self experiences of the business etc.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 AM

seocorporation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to seocorporation
Everything can be learned in this world not only business. Business is all about being courageous and taking the right step at the right time.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:20 AM

rella is on a distinguished road
The entrepreneur, especially when he is setting up his or her business has several things to contend with - the list is almost endless and depending on how well organised one is Parkinson's law would assert itself as almost inevitable. The thought of inheritance or more coldly and cruelly death is generally far from one's thoughts at a time of optimism and general excitement.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 AM

chonabels is on a distinguished road
I think the reason why people study at school is to learn about entrepreneurship. Given that fact, I think entrepreneurship is a skill. Although, we can't really deny that some people have some gifts in this field. If a person has the skill and the gift too, I think that's equivalent to success.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:21 AM

tttyyyy22 is on a distinguished road
I have some natural law is a business man I am not very phrase recognition, because external factors also play a role.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 AM

WilliamHarry is on a distinguished road
yes i believe that a business man has been from good skill, experience and study not from genes, its just a support or say encouragement like my father is a business man, i am also supposed to be(since there existence business will support them to develop in many more ways making them successfull business man in generations)

but its a well known fact anybody can be a business man provided that he or she should be good knowledge, motivated, skilled, experienced and couraged to take over a business successfully.

Last edited by WilliamHarry : 08-09-2011 at 06:04 AM.