Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can I earn by doing website design?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can I earn by doing website design?

I'm thinking of learning web-site design as one of my hobby and I would like to know what is the average income of designing website.

When u r saying "Designing", what do you mean exactly? - programming or pure design??? Well, to my experience you can earn a really good bunch of bucks if you learn both things. But you should know that its not that easy as you might think. It is a hard and time consuming process of learning, self improvement and practicing...all the time! If you are sure that u can handle it and you are willing to devote all your time to learning then go ahead!!!

Best of luck!
    Website Templates|
    VirtueMart Templates

Comment

That only depends on your skills mate. You should not expect too many bucks with amateur knowledges.
      Web Design by WebCreationUK - The UK's fastest growing web designers

Comment

Originally posted by webcreationuk View Post
        That only depends on your skills mate. You should not expect too many bucks with amateur knowledges.
        Couldn't say it better myself. The better you are, the more you get paid.

Comment

you can earn according to your expertise in designing , if you designing skills are strong your package will according to your experiences and skills
          Solitaire Diamond Pendants

Comment

Of course it depends how hard you are going to work and on your skills and your creativity. Firstly you should get good education, get some experience and then you will earn some money.
            wireless earpieces

Comment

Well, if you join any web development company, then the payment depends on the company. But, if you work as a freelancer, then I can't help in this.
              SEO India - SEO Company India

Comment

Web designing is a very good profession. And earnings depends the quality of work you provide to your client.
                Outsource Web Development

Comment

Hi to all my dears .. I am new here and glad to join this forum community .. Now i am doing a diploma of Web Designing .. I like to design a website related designing .. Anybody tell me about in average income?? Is profit is available ??? Thanks in advance..

Comment

It depends who you are marketing your websites to, how good they are, what type of sites they are, how big they are, and how much you are charging depends on profit!
                    This is a very vague question, you need to remember website design is a very competitive market so you need to work out exactly what you are going to sell research what the going rate is for such a website and charge accordingly.
                    Mike.
                    Website Design St Albans & SEO St Albans by Springer Website Design

Comment

Hi abivojon, I am totally agree with Nameless, He good advice you. I am also confused about your decision. Make sure what do you want.
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Ford Pickup Trucks For Sale | Forest River Rvs for sale

Comment

Design? Build a whole website or just do decoration or optimization? It all depends on your level, a nice-look, user and search engine friendly website of course will be a good reason for more money.
                        Store-replica

Comment

Website design includes many more from banner designing into Flash, CSS, Web page editing in Dremweaver, Photo shop for creating images related to our niche and many more. if you get good hand over all these then you have a good opportunity to earn more from online market or from a vendor.
                          eUKhost : UK Web hosting | Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!

Comment

Hi,

I think, it depend on your quality designing and concept also. It's never end.....
                            Website Promotion India | Website Designing in Delhi

Comment

Of course, it depends on how hard you're going to work and your skills and creativity. First, you should get a good education, get experience and then you earn.
                              Wholesale PTZ Cameras | Health Insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X