X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is 404 Error in webpage?

In Google Analytics, we get 404 landing page daily basis. When i talked to developer, they said it is error due to server and when i talked to IT department they said when developer update sites we got 404 error. I mean no one is taking responsibility to solve this error. So can you answer me who is responsible for this problem?
    Drupal Development Services
    Microsoft Office 365
    Office 365 Migration

The 404 or Not Found error message is an HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with a given server, but the server could not find what was requested.
    Cheap VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers
    Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Comment

Hi,
      Google discovers content by following links from one page to another. Generally, a Not Found status error (usually a 404 HTTP status code) is returned when Googlebot attempts to visit a page that doesn’t exist—either because you deleted or renamed it without redirecting the old URL to a new page, or because of a typo in a link.
      By
      http://netsys-ae.com/

Comment

404 is page not found error, it happen when you are using dynamic platform to generate pages and once you change a permalinks or implement any changes in URL structure then all pages URL will found and if they were indexed by search engines they will update you as increase in 404 not found pages, In short deleted pages, renamed pages are found as 404 not found error.
        Demand Planning

Comment

The 404 Not Found error, often called Error 404 or an HTTP 404 error, means that the webpage you were trying to load was not found.
          17 Seater Tempo Traveller in Delhi | Tempo Traveller | Delhi To Manali Volvo Bus Booking

Comment

Working...
          X