Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-commerce hosting (magento or os commerce) ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-commerce hosting (magento or os commerce) ?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com , Mddhosting.com and also HostingSource.com web hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Deals from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com are good for hosting e-commerce projects.
    Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

Comment

I had a recent migration to Hostnamaste Cheap Linux VPS hosting and kept us informed regularly. It went off without a hitch. Magento is much better.
      Fantastic customer service, I've stayed with them mostly for that, as well as their overall convenience features and usability.
      Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Plans from inxy.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and low cost and they are suitable for all your needs.
        Contact them directly and you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Comment

I love Hostnamaste quality of the hosting service. I own a dedicated server with them.
          I have carefully assessed their services and uptime and other thing before coming to this conclusion. Highly recommend these guys.

Comment

Working...
          X