X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

Comparing deals from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk, which plan is the best to sign up with?

Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about Rockhoster.com web host, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.

Comment

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are the best hosts to have a deal with.
      Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Comment

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost OpenVZ VPS hosting services.
        Rockhoster.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Comment

All I can say is that Rockhoster.com is a great host!
          Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing vps account at no charge.
          Their pricing is cool. Recommended!

Comment

No doubt, Rockhoster is a nice option. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.
            No prepayments, no credit cards are asked. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

Comment

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
              You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Comment

Working...
              X