Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best dedicated server provider in Europe ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best dedicated server provider in Europe ...

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are attractive for me and I hesitate which plan is better to sign up with as I plan to host a forum?

You can trust QHoster.com provider. They have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
    My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

Comment

Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
      Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

Comment

They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. Have to rely on QHoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Comment

I recommend QHoster as a reliably valuable host for any size projects online.
          Their servers are also faster than one would expect for shared hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used.

Comment

Working...
          X