Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colocation or dedicated server for Streaming Live?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colocation or dedicated server for Streaming Live?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 500 gbs of SSD disk ; - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, Linux, Streaming live support
    I would like to know your views on Tzulo.com colocation and dedicated server plans?
    Is this host Stable? Any info about them? What is better for streaming live: colocation or dedicated server?

Would like to say that Tzulo.com is really cool web host, I like this package:
    $75/month - Single E3-1270/E5-1620, 32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

I started with Tzulo.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
      Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.

Comment

The Tzulo.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

Comment

You will not be disappointed. Really professional hosting provider.
          Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
          Tzulo.com is a nice web host!

Comment

Working...
          X