Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which server is the best to sign up with?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which server is the best to sign up with?

Which server (QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net) is the best to sign up with?

I highly recommend kvchosting.net solutions. Great features. Customer service is second to none.
    It had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively.

Comment

Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and KVChosting.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
      Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

Comment

I'd recommend kvchosting.net hosting quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.
        This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
        Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

KVChosting.net is good enough to sign up with but they are not the only one which is able to satisfy all your needs, I'd draw your attention to deals from ASVhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
          We are very happy with their services. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

Comment

Use servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
            They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

I would recommend KVChosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable

Comment

Working...
              X