Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature-packed offshore servers, where can I purchase them?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature-packed offshore servers, where can I purchase them?

Any info on Hostplay.com offshore hosting - their server stability?
    Need over 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM + 30 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Best servers are available from legionbox.com and host4.biz.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Comment

Well, Hostplay.com is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this. They are offering nice promo codes now: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
      Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

QHoster.com as well as KVChosting.net plans are the best in the whole IT industry.
        You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Comment

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
          They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

Comment

Working...
          X