X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centohost.com vs hostforweb.com

Need more reviews of these hosts - centohost.com and hostforweb.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum?

If you need a quality hosting service, check out plans from hostingsource.com and hostplax.com.
    They are the best priced hosting I've seen and to get full support for the price of the servers is just out of this world. I am more than happy with their service.

Comment

The best deals are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
      For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

Comment

Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight). I am 100% happy client, highly recommend hostforweb.com website hosting services.

Comment

Highly recommend Centohost.com web hosting! These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
          I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist.
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

I believe Centohost.com strengths are:
            + good pricing (for space/bandwidth)
            + quick response from support staff
            + fairly full featured
            Highly recommend this decent web host.

Comment

Working...
            X