Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

servers for streaming video in Thailand?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers for streaming video in Thailand?

I'd like to host several web sites for streaming video in Thailand. need help to choose reliable provider.
    require 1200 gbs of disk space, 30000 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, Streaming video support
    What can you say about thaihosting.asia Thai dedicated hosting services?
    What host is better from your views? Why?

Servers from hosting.uk and asvhost.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
      Thaihosting.asia is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and venois.net are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
        The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

Comment

I think that is not a bad idea. On their page here:
          https://www.thaihosting.asia/dedicat...r-in-thailand/
          I see they offer 30 day money back. So that is a good period of time during which you can understand if they satisfy you or not.

Comment

If I were you I'd go for the thaihosting.asia. They have good reputation and their prices (if compare them to other Asian located providers) are pretty good ones.
            Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

I have server with thaihosting.asia. They work very good for me. I do recommend them.
              Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

Working...
              X