Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap shared plan which is good for hosting an e-shop ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap shared plan which is good for hosting an e-shop ...

Is it better to use plans from kvchosting.net or hosting.uk for hosting an e-shop?

The kvchosting.net staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously.
    You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Cheap hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
      I’ve been with these companies long enough to state, they have been flawless in my humble opinion. Their customer service is fantastic and very accessible from different time zones. I am writing this purely because of how helpful their staff have been as my sincere thanks for helping me, once again, when in a bind.

Comment

Give my vote for kvchosting.net service. Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website.
        These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more.

Comment

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net shared plans are the best. Prices are competitive.
          Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Comment

Of course, in terms of saving money that is better to have the following schedule of growing: shared hosting ->VPS->Dedicated server.
            I think that not many good companies can offer you the following scheme. If I were you I would have a look at hostingsource.com.

Comment

kvchosting.net is #1 for SSD based solutions. So I think that you can give then a try and start using them.
              Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Now I think of having a deal with either QHoster.com or Hostnamaste.com, so which plan would you advise me to try?

Comment

https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
                  That is VPS which costs as shared hosting.
                  Locations:
                  Germany
                  Switzerland
                  Netherlands
                  Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection)
                  USA - Miami (FL)
                  USA - New York (NY)
                  Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection)
                  Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

Working...
                  X