X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos
    started a topic e-commerce offshore hosting please?

e-commerce offshore hosting please?

I need help. Want to order e-commerce offshore hosting account:
    100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, Netherlands + tech 24/7 support help required
    Any recommendations? How is warez-host.com offshore web hosting service, their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives?

• aspoon
    replied
    I can give warez-host.com offshore hosting service DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
    It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.
    My expectations are always exceeded. They're offering nice promo codes: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php

Leave a comment:

• llqi
    replied
    I have been happily hosted with warez-host.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!
    Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using them for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice.

Leave a comment:

• Robredo
    replied
    When I joined warez-host.com offshore hosting and the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal.
    Other computer hosts that I asked for information ignored the requests or gave me a run-around. Their prices are competitive!

Leave a comment:

• Hasan
    replied
    QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are the best.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X