X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared plan from a right provider

Rockhoster.com and avansit.com shared plans are nice for me and I have to stick to only one, so what should I do?

What’s your hosting budget?
    I noticed the price was miles more competitive and the switch was really easy. Rockhoster.com customer services is excellent. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.

Comment

Use shared plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) as their plans are full-featured and low cost.
      They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Comment

Don't even bother looking anywhere else, Rockhoster.com is who you need.
        Their hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.

Comment

I am fully-satisfied using Rockhoster.com web hosting services. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
          This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

Comment

Working...
          X