X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which shared hosting is the best?

Which shared account is the best - from libertyvps.net or hostsailor.com (60% off with free .com)?

Have a look at shared plans which rockhoster.com and hosting.uk provide.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Comment

A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.
      Cheap VPS Hosting
      Cheap Dedicated Servers
      Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Comment

The best deals are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
        I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

Comment

Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

I know Kvchosting.net and also QHoster.com offer nice shared hosting accounts with so many useful features.
          They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Comment

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I too have nothing but good things to say about canspace.ca and their service.
            Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!

Comment

Working...
            X