X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which shared account is the best?

Which shared account is the best - from libertyvps.net or hostsailor.com (60|% off with free .com)?

You may have the best shared plans from QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and Avansit.com.
    They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.

Comment

A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.
      Cheap VPS Hosting
      Cheap Dedicated Servers
      Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Comment

The best shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
        Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Comment

It seems to me that Hostnamaste.com or Hostforweb.com will serve your demands. They offer nice shared hosting accounts.
          They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.

Comment

For service and support I give Hostingsource.com hosting a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.
            I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.

Comment

Working...
            X