Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right shared account to sign up with ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from rockhoster.com and avansit.com are to my liking and I have to stick to only one, which is that?

Think that you will not regret a thing if you give Hostforweb.com provider a try. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours.
    I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web companies before but none with such high standards.

Comment

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are the best.
      I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Comment

Nice shared hosting deals offered by Canspace.ca provider. I am also VERY surprised by the support.
        I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.

Comment

You won't go wrong with Rockhoster.com web host. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
          Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Comment

Working...
          X