Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed servers in Switzerland?

I require:
    5 Tbs of HD, 30 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support. Switzerland
    What can you say about Cloudarion.com Managed servers and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

Servers from ASVhost.com and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
    The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend these hosts. Five stars.

Comment

I think Cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting is awesome they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
      Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays.

Comment

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worthwhile.
        Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

Comment

Cloudarion.com will be good choice. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
          My hosting is very quick. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best.
            Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Comment

I am happy with Cloudarion.com uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
              IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
              Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Working...
              X