X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best server to sign up with ...

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com servers are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which plan is the best for hosting a blog?

Personally I like kvchositng.net web hosting deals. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

Comment

QHoster.com and hosting.uk servers are worth trying.
      Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Comment

Kvchosting.net uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
        Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

Comment

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Kvchosting.net have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Both companies - KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com - are very attractive and they are reliable.
            They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my stupid questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
            X