X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server in Europe ...

ASVhost.com and hosting.uk servers are considered to be the best in Europe and I wonder which one I should stick to and why?

Pretty good servers in EU offered by Hostunmetered.net and also Cloudarion.com web hosts - they are reliable.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Comment

Take a look at QHoster.com deals. The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime.
      For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Comment

ASVhost.com is good enough to have a deal with, QHoster.com is worth trying too as their servers are well-balanced and low cost.
        Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

Comment

You'll make good choice if you give Centohost.com a try. Their reliability has been very good.
          There have been a few occurrences of downtime, but they were brief (at least on our server) and support is usually quick to respond.
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Working...
          X