X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right shared account to buy

I need a right shared account to buy and there are these hosts which are under my consideration - avansit.com and hosting.uk, so which deal is the best?

Can also recommend Hostnamaste.com shared hosting accounts. The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. It is great web host.

Comment

The best shared accounts are available from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
      They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

Comment

I'm using Avansit.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
        They're servers are reliable and fast for their hosting classification, and overall everything works great.
        Recommended.

Comment

check rockhoster.com - you will be able to get good service there
          Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

You will be pleased running your websites at Hosting.uk servers. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
            Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
            Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Hosting.uk is a nice web host. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

Comment

Working...
              X