Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...

Libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com plans are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice - which is that?

Shared plans from QHoster.com and Avansit.com are good enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

Comment

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting services.
      Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Comment

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Try to compare Kvchosting.net , Liquidweb.com and Hostforweb.com website hosting deals.
        So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Comment

Nice shared hosting accounts offered by QHoster.com team. They accept lots of payments including bitcoin, altcoin, etherium.
          + server locations like Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
            All I can say Rockhoster.com offer an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.

Comment

If you check at hostingsource.com I believe you will find good service for $1.99 per month.
              Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Working...
              X