X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need dedicated server. Super fast processor

I would like to host 10 huge traffic web sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    Super fast processor, Up to 64GB RAM, Up to 8TB Storage
    What can you say about Oissite.com , Arvixe.com and Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated web hosting services?
    What host is better from your views?

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Comment

Happy using Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com can be the best for your needs.
        I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
        24/7/365 Tech Support
        No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Comment

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated server hosting for 2 years now and couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Comment

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are the best.
            Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

Comment

Working...
            X