Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streaming server - where can I buy it?

I'd like to host several web sites for streaming video. need help to choose reliable provider.
    require 2 TB of disk space, 30000 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, Streaming video support
    What can you say about Rtmp-server.com streaming server services?
    What host is better from your views? Why?
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

They offer fully managed RTMP server starting at $15/mo. Pricing looks great for Rtmp-server.com streaming server solutions.
    Using the reliable and low-latency RTMP to ingest to the server, which then streams with HLS on HTML5 Players, allowing you to broadcast live

Comment

Accounts from asvhost.com and oissite.com are reliable.
      Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

Comment

Would like to say that Rtmp-server.com are a little pricey but you their service is well worth the cost.
        We use them for our Live Streaming site in Amsterdam and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.

Comment

As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend Rtmp-server.com RTMP server (managed starting from $15) solutions.
          It is ideal to use RTMP as a transport stream, and that is what they use.
          One word - Professionals!

Comment

Working...
          X