Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared account to buy for hositng a forum ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared account to buy for hositng a forum ...

Shared accounts from avansit.com and hosting.uk are nice for me and I 'd like to know which way would you go if you were me?

Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

I have been very pleased with kvchosting.net SSD shared hosting as my web host! The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent.
      So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Comment

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend these providers:
        - Hostforweb.com
        - Dreamhost.com
        - Hostrocket.com
        - Centohost.com
        You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
        Compare their hosting accounts and choose the most suitable for your specifications.
        Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Starting with hosted solution for the forum you need to keep in mind potential upcoming upgrade of the services and moving from shared to VPS and/or dedicated server.
          In this case you should chose the company which can provide you both types of the service like rockhoster.com or kvchosting.net
          Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Working...
          X