X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Os Commerce hosting providers ?

What are true US based Os Commerce hosting providers you know?
    I managed to discover kvchosting.net and I like their pricing.
    What are other providers can you mention here?

Accounts from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are worth trying.
    They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Comment

Well, kvchosting.net is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
      I had no hesitation in recommending this host to my clients through work. Good hosting solutions for any webmaster.

Comment

I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
        I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.

Comment

For E-commerce based solutions that is always better to have SSD based services. For SSD based service providers that is better to have kvchosting.net

Comment

One thing I must say about kvchosting.net SSD web hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
            When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Comment

Working...
            X