Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low-cost web hosting for Streaming video support?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low-cost web hosting for Streaming video support?

I'd like to host several web sites for streaming video. need help to choose reliable provider.
    require 200 gbs of disk space, 3000 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, Streaming video support
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com or Hostnamaste.com web hosting services?
    What host is better from your views? Why?

Hosting.uk and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Their team and their supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Your staff's tech expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.

Comment

I know much good related to hostnamaste.com and their service. Server location: France, India, USA.
      Their cPanel is a backend administration interface that makes it easy for you to manage your website.

Comment

Plans from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are able to meet all your needs.
        To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
        - 100% uptime
        - Great support team
        - Automatic backup and many more.

Comment

For this kind of services you will need to have SSD based solutions. The best hosting providers for this type of content are:
          https://www.hostingsource.com/
          https://www.kvchosting.net/

Comment

Everything with Rockhoster.com NL web host has been tied up well to minor details. Speed and uptime proved that this web host is seriously in business and not part time workers. As a web developer, I knew that servers are configured to take most issues of php scripts. So no hassles of calling and request for re-configurations.

Comment

Deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for you.
              It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

Comment

Working...
              X