Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos
    started a topic Looking for the best web host in France

Looking for the best web host in France

Any info on Rockhoster.com pricing and their server stability?
    Need over 50 gbs of HD + 800 GB of Bandwidth, Linux + 2 .fr domains
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support ?

• gruzd
    replied
    I do believe QHoster.com and HostSailor.com are the best for any webmaster with a modest budget.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Leave a comment:

• ssiop
    replied

One word - Rockhoster.com is excellent. Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Leave a comment:

• brender
    replied
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Leave a comment:

• Faulkner
    replied
    You can have a look at https://www.qhoster.com/.
    They have more then 30 server locations and I believe with them you will be able to get really good deal.

Leave a comment:

• igro~service
    replied
    Deals from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

Leave a comment:

• Robredo
    replied
    I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Rockhoster.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

Leave a comment:

• Hasan
    replied
    The best hosts in Europe are: QHoster.com and HostSailor.com.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X