X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need hosting service with helpful tech support

I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. Usa
    Found Dailyrazor.com web host with Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
    What are your suggestions for the list?

Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    When you need support help, you need someone you can count on. These companies have proven their worth and beyond to their Firm. Their help and patience with your technological shortcomings are beyond praise.

Comment

Here are nice discounts on Dailyrazor.com web hosting deals:
      VPS hosting Use code: CLOUDPRIMO for 32% OFF
      Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Comment

Personally I like dailyrazor.com Tomcat Hosting solutions.
        Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Comment

I've gone with Dailyrazor.com shared hosting for a number of years. I found the User Panel and one step installation plugins (Wordpress) were very useful for my purposes. I've always found the Customer Service top notch via e-mail and the help wiki is very intuitive.
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

You know hoistsailor.com and hosting.uk are able to satisfy all your needs.
            I have always received excellent tech support the few times I needed to call. By far they are the best hosting services I have used.

Comment

Working...
            X