X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best offshore web host

Guys, believe you will help me to choose a reliable offshore hosting provider. What are the best you know?
    Any info on warez-host.com pricing and their server stability?
    Need over 100 gbs of HD + 3 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support ?

Rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are good enough companies to meet all your demands.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Comment

The fact is, warez-host.com offshore hosting has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

Comment

Plans from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are full-featured and low cost.
        Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them, value for money and excellent customer service.

Comment

Very happy with Warez-host.com offshore hosting service and would not hesitate to recommend them.
          They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

Comment

Working...
          X