X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which advice is yours?

What should I do - sign up with either hostround.com or yourlasthost.com?

It depends on your specific needs: Disk space, Ram, CPU, Bandwidth as well as server location (target location of your audience), monthly budget?

As an alternative, can put forward a recommendation to look through CloudArion.com feature-packed web hosting accounts.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Comment

I'm confident enough with Hostround.com to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business.
      Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
      Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

would like to say that SSD CLOUD rocks.. I have been hosting my web sites on their VPS hosting account for 4 months..
        They have provided what I needed very well. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

Comment

Why not to give HostingSource.com US web host a try?
          Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
          I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Comment

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
            I have decided to use services from hostround.com as their plans are full of useful resources and prices are low.

Comment

Working...
            X