X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS account to buy ... where from?

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net VPS accounts are to my liking and I need to know which account is better to sign up with for hosting a forum?

No doubt, QHoster.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up.

The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.
    I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.

Comment

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
      Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Comment

You can rely on Kvchosting.net and their feature-packed VPS hosting - unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
        I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Comment

As for the best price/quality combination I think that asvhost.com is the best option for you. Check them out.

Comment

It is my 3rd month with QHoster.com cPanel web host. I haven't had a single problem.
            Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze.
            If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.
            Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

If you have offshore forum and looking for the such type of hosted solutions, then I would recommend you to have a look at libertyvps.net.
              Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

I think that both companies are great and you can trust them. Just I think that kvchosting.net might appear as better option in case you are looking for the US based services, while qhoster.com has most of their servers located in Europe.
                Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

Working...
                X