X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a VPS account ...

Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net have VPS deals on sweet terms and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?

I think you will make the right decision to choose Cloudarion.com Xen/SSd vps hosting solutions.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Comment

Take a look at VPSget.com and their feature-rich VPS in EU solutions.
      Their price is great.They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

Comment

If you are dealing with libertyvps.net - you need to remember that you are dealing with a kind of specific web hosting provider and they are so called offeshore service.
        But if you need something traditional or based on SSD I would recommend you checking kvchosting.net.

Comment

I have been with a few web hosts in my time but none of them compare to Legionbox.com team. If you ever have a problem then you can be assured that their team support will have it fixed in the quickest possible time and they even go out of there way to help with problems that technically are not theirs and there are not many hosts that will go to those lengths for there customers.
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Working...
          X