X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server ... need a low cost one

Servers from xtremededi.com and asvhost.com are nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more.
    As for stable and powerful ones can recommend you to look through:
    - Okayservers.com
    - Wiredtree.com
    - Digitalserver.com.mx
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
      Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
      Resources are known and not oversold. Prices are competitive.

Comment

Take a look at HostingSource.com US web servers - Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
        So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Comment

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com as they have full-featured plans with high uptime and quality support. They are quick to respond to help requests. They're available all hours of the day, and they know what they're talking about.

Comment

Nice server hosting deals offered by Cloudarion.com in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Usa.
            Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

Have you mage your final choice, OP?
              I can also recommend Exmasters.com and their adult web hosting solutions. They offer nice server accounts:
              - 24/7 technical support, managed
              - 100% compatibility with video streaming and ffmpeg
              - Custom hardware available

Comment

Working...
              X