X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right shared account to buy for hosting a forum

KVChosting.net and hostwebis.com shared accounts are to my liking as their plans are able to meet all my needs and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
    What do you think?

Have been very happy with Kvchosting.net hosting service. Uptime is good.
    They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.

Comment

Use shared accounts from hostsailor.com and junedataplace.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
      The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

Comment

Kvchosting.net in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.

There service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.

Comment

Quality shared accounts are available from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk as they are full-featured and low cost.
          Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.

Comment

Working...
          X