Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good feature-packed virtual private servers?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good feature-packed virtual private servers?

I need help. Want to order cheap vps hosting account (Linux):
    100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, location - USA
    Any recommendations? How is Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting ? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives?
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Cheap VPS deals are available from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Comment

Get 10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF
      I found HostNamaste.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account.
      I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Comment

I wanna add that hostnamaste.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
        Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

Comment

I am very happy with HostNamaste.com support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
          There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Comment

Working...
          X