X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS in Europe at modest rates

Hostsailor.com and hosting.uk provide cheap and resourceful VPS deals in Europe and I hesitate which plan is better to sign up with?

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of Exmasters.com web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Comment

I switched from shared to VPS hosting and Rockhoster.com support was really helpful..
      This is great cos VPS can be independently rebooted without affecting the others.
      Great work, guys!

Comment

Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
        Check out Serversbase.com and their cheap VPS plans in Netherlands. All of their work is based on quality.
        Use 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

Comment

Give Hostplay.com team a try and you will forget about any ache - their servers are fast and techs are helpful.
          IMO, one of the best options in Europe for getting Linux/Windows VPS plans. Use the promo code XmaS15HP and receive 15% off for all new VPS.

(December 01, 2018 - January 31, 2019)
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

==>> VPSget.com will definitely meet your needs in terms of cheap VPS in Europe.
            Their servers in Europe are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Comment

Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
              All the best

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Comment

Working...
              X