Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS hosting in Peru?

Budget is $35/mo

Require over 40 gbs of disk space. Linux. Peru
    + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Ipxon.com web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their VPS deals? Can I trust them or not?

I have been using Ipxon.com service for 5 months and never regret a thing. Glad I decided to host my web site with this decent company.
    I needed to transfer my files to them and they made the move not only fast, but made it almost effortless on my part.

Comment

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are worthy.
      Contact them directly and you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Comment

If you ask me, I like the price for Ipxon.com vps hosting in Peru.
        Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.
        I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Comment

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
          All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever you have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

Comment

Working...
          X