X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com

Comparing deals from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, which way is better to follow as I plan to host an e-shop?

The first time i registered with kvchosting.net it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    Pricing is reasonable.

Comment

QHoster.com as well as KVChosting.net are worthwhile.
      Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Comment

QHoster.com will be a good place for hosting web sites. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines).

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Comment

They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. KVChosting.net is reliable web host. Their servers are fast.
          Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - from blogs to forums, cron jobs!

Comment

Working...
          X