Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Managed dedicated servers in Costa Rica?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed dedicated servers in Costa Rica?

Any info on Ipxon.com and their server stability?
    need server in Latin America countries.
    Need over 2 TB of HD + 24 GB - RAM & 20 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Quality managed dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

Comment

The price for Ipxon.com is quite good, their dedicated server hosting deals are feature-packed.
      They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
      Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
        Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Comment

Go ahead, Ipxon.com is professional web host with many Data Centers:
          - Latin America,
          - USA
          - Canada
          They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time).
          Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

Comment

Servers from yourlasthost.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
            They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

Comment

Working...
            X